under Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Information notice pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
(information to be provided where personal data are collected from the data subject)
We would like to inform you that, under articles 12, 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, also known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” (“GDPR”), on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, such information and data as you may provide, or as we may collect, within such services as delivered by Servotecnica SpA will be processed in accordance with the above provisions and with the confidentiality obligations that inspire our business.
‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, elaboration, alteration, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blockage, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, erasure or destruction of data, even if not recorded in a data base.
This information notice is aimed at making known – in full transparency – the purposes we could use your data for, how we will handle them, who they could be disclosed to, where they could be transferred (inside or outside the EU) and what rights you have.
Who will process your data?
Your data will be processed by Servotecnica SpA as Data Controller.
In addition to Servotecnica SpA, we hereby inform you that there are some External Data Processors, which have been duly mapped, registered, contracted and appointed by Servotecnica SpA on the basis of the provisions contained in art. 28 of the GDPR. The list of External Data Processors is available at the headquarters of Servotecnica SpA.
Why do we need your data?
Servotecnica SpA will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
1. Purposes related to the management of the contractual relationship and the provision of the Services. Your Data will be processed for the following purposes: establishment, management and termination of the contractual and business relationship; fulfilment of accounting and tax obligations; fulfilment of legal obligations (for example: anti-terrorism checks); anti-money laundering controls; audits for tax and accounting purposes; management of disputes; provision, support, updating and information regarding the Services being offered and the available features.
2. Purposes related to marketing activities and newsletters. With your specific consent, your Data will be processed for the following purposes: sending newsletters, advertising, informative and promotional material, and updates on initiatives, promotions and offers from Servotecnica SpA.
Servotecnica SpA will process your data:
- based on your consent;
- because it is necessary to fulfil such contractual obligations as referred to in point 1 above;
- because it is necessary to fulfil the legal obligations you are subject to (e.g. accounting, salary and social security obligations, anti-terrorism checks);
· because data processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (e.g. anti-money laundering checks, use of video surveillance tools to protect corporate assets, fraud prevention, safeguarding strategic corporate interests and related business relationships).
Therefore, the provision of Personal Data is mandatory for such purposes as referred to in point 1 above.
Failure to provide the data will make it impossible to achieve the above purposes, and thus to execute the contractual relationship.
On the other hand, such purpose as referred to in point 2 above does not derive from a legal obligation, and the consent to provide such data for such purpose is optional.
The extent and suitability of the data thus provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to determine the resulting decisions and avoid processing data exceeding the purposes being pursued.
Servotecnica SpA undertakes not to use your personal data for any purpose other than those described in this information notice, unless we inform you in advance, and, where necessary, obtain your consent.
How will we use your data?
Servotecnica SpA aims to protect the Data of its customers, relying on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency for the processing thereof. Therefore, we hereby inform you that your Personal Data will be processed by means of tools and procedures suitable to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and in paper form, with the aid of digital media, computers and telecommunications.
We would like to remind you that you have the authority to exercise the right of opposition, which, unless otherwise stated by you, will be referred to both traditional and automated communications.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be stored, starting from the receipt/update thereof, for a period consistent with such purposes of processing as stated above, and in compliance with law provisions in the first place. In order to ensure full transparency, the document, “Data Storage Policy”, which is an integral part of the Data Protection Management System of the company, is available at the headquarters of Servotecnica SpA; you may ask for a copy thereof by emailing the company at firstname.lastname@example.org. The said document also contains information about the criteria used to determine such period.
Will we share your information with any other parties?
For such purposes as stated above (“Why do we need your data?”), your data may be disclosed to third parties [including Collection Agencies, User Companies, Professionals, Bilateral Bodies (pursuant to article 24, paragraph 2, letter h)), Administration Agencies responsible for National Collective Bargaining Agreements, Public Bodies, Auditing or Supervisory Bodies], to fulfil obligations deriving from the law, regulations, community regulations or for aspects concerning the management and execution of the contractual relationship.
For such purposes as stated in this information notice (points 1 and 2 above), your data may also be transferred to duly selected Business Partners of ours operating in the country that lies within the competence of the applicant and providing such level of data security as deemed “adequate”, in order to offer the applicant a more efficient service.
The Data will also be processed by properly trained internal resources of Servotecnica SpA operating as staff authorized to process the Data.
The stored Data may only be accessed by public authorities in such cases and manners as provided by current laws, in the event of legal disputes.
Your personal data will not be subject to disclosure.
What are your rights?
At any time, you will have the right to ask for:
- access to your personal data;
- correction in case of inaccuracies thereof;
- erasure thereof;
- limitations on the processing thereof.
Furthermore, you will have:
- the right to deny the processing thereof, unless the data are processed to pursue a legitimate interest of Servotecnica SpA;
- the right to the portability thereof, i.e. to receive – in a structured format, of common use and readable by an automatic device – the personal data supplied by you.
We will handle your request with the utmost care to ensure your rights are actually exercised.
Finally, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority (Garante Privacy).
For further information about the rights of the data subject, please refer to Chapter III of the GDPR.
Can you withdraw your consent once given?
Yes, you can revoke your consent at any time. However, such withdrawal will be without prejudice to the following:
- any previous lawful act of data processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- further processing of the same data based on other legal entitlements (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which Servotecnica SpA is subject).
The details identifying the Data Controller for the processing of data provided by you are as follows:
Servotecnica SpA, with its principal office in Nova Milanese (MB), via E. Majorana, 4 – phone number +39 (0)362.4921, which you can contact at any time to exercise such rights as provided in the GDPR and listed above in detail.